- Please be sure to turn away from any distractions and give yourself a solid 45-60 minutes of undistracted time.
- Listen in a room set apart from others, not where there is a television or computer screen on.
- Share with your loved ones what you are doing so that they can respect your time and space.
- Have a journal you can write with, if it is helpful.
- After the conference, we invite you to ponder any key points that struck you
- Most of the conferences have a slight 10-25 second pause in the beginning, please wait until Father speaks. Also, if the conferences pause, you can try to press the play button again, or we recommend downloading the audio file directly from podbean by clicking on the download arrow on the top, right side of the screen.
Conference 2 “Confidence in God”
Listen any time between 8:00 am and 11:00 am your time
These conference notes are provided for all, and especially for the hearing impaired.
You can download the PDF by clicking on the button below.
Conference 3 will be emailed on Saturday late morning and the suggested schedule is to listen anytime on between 1:00-5:00 pm your time.
Musical Meditation: Salve Mater Misericoridae
By the Carmelite Sisters, from the Light Into Fire Album
Salve Mater Misericoridae
Salve Mater Misericoridae Lyrics
Salve Mater Misericoridae is a beautiful hymn to the Blessed Virgin Mary, was composed in the 11th century and exemplifies her role as Mother of all Christians. The English translation is also provided.
|Salve, Mater misericordiae,
Mater Dei et Mater veniae,
Mater spei et Mater gratiae,
Mater plena sanctae laetitiae,
|O Maria! Hail, Mother of mercy,
Mother of God and Mother of pardon,
Mother of hope and Mother of grace,
Mother, full of holy gladness. O Mary!)
|Salve, decus humani generis
Salve, Virgo dignior ceteris,
quae virgines omnes transgrederis
et altius sedes in superis.
|Hail, honor of the human race.
Hail most worthy Virgin
because thou overcomest all virgins
and art seated of in highest honor. O Mary!
|Salve, felix Virgo puerpera:
Nam qui sedet in Patris dextera,
Caelum regens, terram et aethera,
Intra tua se clasit viscera.
|Hail, blest Virgin yet bearing child:
For He Who sits at the Father’s right hand,
The ruler of heaven, of earth and sky,
has sheltered Himself in thy womb. O Mary!
Saturday Rosary: Joyful Mysteries
Pray at anytime. We suggest an outdoor rosary walk, if you’re able.