- Please be sure to turn away from any distractions and give yourself a solid 45-60 minutes of undistracted time.
- Listen in a room set apart from others, not where there is a television or computer screen on.
- Share with your loved ones what you are doing so that they can respect your time and space.
- Have a journal you can write with, if it is helpful.
- After the conference, we invite you to ponder any key points that struck you
- Most of the conferences have a slight 10-25 second pause in the beginning, please wait until Father speaks. Also, if the conferences pause, you can try to press the play button again, or we recommend downloading the audio file directly from podbean by clicking on the download arrow on the top, right side of the screen.
Conference 3 “Love of God and Neighbor”
Listen any time between 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm your time
These conference notes are provided for all, and especially for the hearing impaired.
You can download the PDF by clicking on the button below.
Conference 4 will be emailed on Saturday afternoon and the suggested schedule is to listen anytime after 6:30 pm your time.
Musical Meditation: Vota Regis Filiae (All the Beauty of the King’s Daughter)
By the Carmelite Sisters, from the Light Into Fire Album
Vota Regis Filiae
Vota Regis Filiae Lyrics: Sequence of the Interior Life of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Old Latin Calendar)
|Vota Regis Filiae,
Optus plenae gratiae
Est ab intus claritas
Vincit Matris titulos
Virginis que flosculos
Puri cordis caritas
|All beauty of the King’s Daughter,
who is a marvel of fullness of grace,
comes to her from within.
More precious than her title of Mother,
than the flower of her virginity,
is the charity of her pure heart.
|Non dum sinu clauditur
In amantis geritur
Deus corde melitus
Ante plenam gratia
Quot donorum copia
Implet Matrem filius
|Before He is enshrined in her chaste womb,
God already resides in her loving heart,
and this last is the greater grace.
Already full of grace she is,
and yet what abundant gifts
the Son pours out on His Mother!
|Ut ad laetum nuntium
Sic ad tristem gladium
Subdit senil regerens
Domum mortis exuit
Vim amoris non ferens
Non jam languens deficis
Ferves flammis coelicis
|As she accepts the joyful message,
so she submits completely to the painful sword.
She put away her mortal dwelling and puts on immortality,
for she cannot bear the force of love.
|Quod arbeas, obtines
Fac, his quibus ueris
|Now you no longer die of love,
you burn with heavenly flames:
You possess what you so ardently desired.
Grant that the fires burning within you without consuming you,
may also be kindled in our hearts.
Watch for a quick break to stretch your mind and heart!
Saturday Rosary: Joyful Mysteries
Pray at anytime. We suggest an outdoor rosary walk, if you’re able..