- Please be sure to turn away from any distractions and give yourself a solid 45-60 minutes of undistracted time.
- Listen in a room set apart from others, not where there is a television or computer screen on.
- Share with your loved ones what you are doing so that they can respect your time and space.
- Have a journal you can write with, if it is helpful.
- After the conference, we invite you to ponder any key points that struck you.
Conference 3 “Rules for the Discernment of Spirits”
Listen any time between 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm your time
Conference 4 will be emailed on Saturday afternoon and the suggested schedule is to listen anytime after 6:30 pm your time.
Musical Meditation: Heal Our Land
By the Carmelite Sisters, from the Light Into Fire album
Heal Our Land
Heal Our Land Lyrics
You take, our lives
Flawed yet beautiful
Lord You’re merciful
Spirit of God
Breathe on Your church
Pour out Your presence
Speak through Your word
We pray in every nation, Christ be known
Our hope and salvation, Christ alone
New power, new wine
As divisions fall
One church, one bride
Jesus, Lord of all
With one voice, we cry
So God we pray to You
Humble ourselves again
Lord would You hear our cry?
Lord will You heal our land?
That every eye will see
That every heart will know
The One who took our sin
The One who died and rose
And when Your kingdom comes
And when at last You call
We’ll rise to worship You alone
Watch for a quick break to stretch your mind and heart!
Saturday Rosary: Joyful Mysteries
Pray at anytime. We suggest an outdoor rosary walk, if you’re able..