- Please be sure to turn away from any distractions and give yourself a solid 45-60 minutes of undistracted time.
- Listen in a room set apart from others, not where there is a television or computer screen on.
- Share with your loved ones what you are doing so that they can respect your time and space.
- Have a journal you can write with, if it is helpful.
- After the conference, we invite you to ponder any key points that struck you.
Conference 3 “Forgiveness”
Listen any time between 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm your time
Conference 4 will be emailed on Saturday afternoon and the suggested schedule is to listen anytime after 6:30 pm your time.
Musical Meditation: You Are My Shepherd
By the Carmelite Sisters, from the Mercy Rushes In Album
You Are My Shepherd
You Are My Shepherd Lyrics
Words and Music by Jonathan Lee & Jennie Riddle
There is one thing I desire, one thing I seek: To hide in You, abide in You. I’m Yours for You to keep. You prepare a table for me. You’re my Portion and my Cup. You are the Source of strength. Lord, You will fill me up.
You Are my Shepherd in the wilderness. Whom shall I fear? You are the God who goes before me, My Rock and my Shield.
In troubled times, You will provide, And I shall not want. You are, You are my God
Though I walk through the valley of death, I will magnify and glorify You with every breath. When the wicked stand against me, I will follow as You lead. You are the Truth and Way, The Lamp unto my feet.
So I’ll be of good courage for You have overcome You will not forsake me so I’ll wait upon You Lord. (x2)
Watch for a quick break to stretch your mind and heart!
Saturday Rosary: Joyful Mysteries
Pray at anytime. We suggest an outdoor rosary walk, if you’re able..