- Please be sure to turn away from any distractions and give yourself a solid 45-60 minutes of undistracted time.
- Listen in a room set apart from others, not where there is a television or computer screen on.
- Share with your loved ones what you are doing so that they can respect your time and space.
- Have a journal you can write with, if it is helpful.
- After the conference, we invite you to ponder any key points that struck you
Conference 5 “You’re In!”
Listen anytime Sunday between 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Note: audio file only, no video
Musical Meditation: Smile
By the Carmelite Sisters, from the Lean Into the Wind Album
Just to see you smile,
just to dance with You a little while.
Just to hear Your heart sing –
is it all just a sentimental thing?
Refrain: Want to see a smile on your face, O Lord.
Maker of heaven and earth.
Hope You delight in me,
bring joy to You like You give me.
Just to sit down at Your feet
and be fanned to flame by every word You speak.
Just to live a life that bears good fruit.
And the best part of it all is all the glory’s for You! Refrain
Just to bring you an offering,
like this once broken heart You have mended in me.
Just to be a sacrifice of praise,
I will offer You O Lord whether it’s night or day. Refrain
Bridge: And what does bring joy to You, my king?
That I should reach out a hand to those in suffering,
that I should obey all of Your commands
and love my neighbor as myself the very best that I can. Refrain
Just to see you smile, just to dance, just to dance with You a little while.
Just to hear your heart sing, is it all just a sentimental thing? Refrain
Sunday Mass | 11:15 am PDT
Father John Henry will be celebrating Holy Mass with us today at 11:15 am Pacific Daylight Time. You can livestream without having to sign up.
Click the link below and when the live broadcast starts at 11:15 am, click the LIVE video indicated with a red LIVE button on the Facebook videos page.
Sunday Rosary: Glorious Mysteries
Pray at anytime. We suggest an outdoor rosary walk, if you’re able.